Taqa Jobs Apply For Development Director Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Taqa | Recruitment In Taqa | Jobs On Taqa Careers Portal At jobs.taqa.com/ | UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Vacancy In Taqa |
Job Seekers In UAE Who Are Searching For Taqa Jobs, There Are Great Opportunities On Taqa Careers Portal. Taqa Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Brand and Events Manager, External Communications, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Taqa Brand and Events Manager, External Communications Jobs. Then Apply For Brand and Events Manager, External Communications Jobs In Taqa. But Before Apply Also Visit Taqa’s Official Careers Portal.
Taqa Jobs 2022 Apply For Development Director Jobs in UAE
Taqa Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Development Director, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Taqa Development Director Job Vacancy In UAE. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Taqa Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected AED 40000.00 per month after selection.
Taqa Development Director Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Taqa Careers Portal
|Job Role||Development Director|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of AED 40000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Abu Dhabi Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To achieve the business objective of maximizing value of the Atrush asset, significant ongoing development is required with c. $490 MM of capital spend planned in the next five years. Investment includes drilling 13 development wells, delivery of a gas management solution, expansion of water handing facilities, expansion of field infrastructure as well as appraisal and possible development of Triassic resources.
- With the support of Subsurface, planning coordinator, Projects and Engineering, the Development Director is responsible for successfully leading the full development cycle of remaining investments from appraise, select, define, execute and hand over to operate.
- Prepare long term and annual development plans in accordance with TAQA standards and lead the process of achieving approval for all associated investments (e.g. Investment Memorandums)
- Manage delivery of development opportunities e.g. infrastructure expansion CPF debottlenecking, well pad expansion, gas and water handling solutions, through TAQA’s Project Delivery (“stage gate”) Process
- With projects and engineering oversee safe, efficient and reliable execution and handover of future projects to ensure plans are delivered on schedule and at cost
With Subsurface supported by D&C and Projects ensure selection of the optimal drilling sequence and delivery of future development wells to optimize field production and maximize hydrocarbon recovery.
- Lead preparation of a revised Field Development Plan for approval internally and by external stakeholders as required by the JOA and PSC
Ensure all developments achieve or exceed TAQA and regulatory targets and standards for ESG.
- Manage stakeholder relations on technical matters with partners and MNR, and chairing the Joint Venture Technical Committee Meetings
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLSQUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING(S) REQUIRED
Relevant engineering / technical degree
Chartered Engineering Status
- Significant experience in a development leadership role with an Operator in the oil and gas industry
- Proven track record of successfully leading/managing multi-discipline development teams
- High level of commercial awareness
- Up to date knowledge and demonstrable track record of applying technological developments, industry initiatives, etc.
- Proven high achiever with capacity to successfully manage multiple integrated projects and planning within a Brownfield environment
Demonstrable experience of dealing with and managing Joint Venture Partners, Government representatives and regulatory bodiesPREFERRED
- Strong preference for experience of working in the Middle East with a preference for experience in the Kurdish region of Iraq
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to plan and manage resources to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels across TAQA’s global business
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and to gain a high level of professional and personal credibility – internally and externally
Type of Role
Geosciences & Subsurface
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Taqa Jobs ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Taqa Jobs Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Taqa Jobs Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Taqa Jobs 2022
Some Related FAQ’s To Taqa Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Taqa Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Taqa Company Opened Hirings For Abu Dhabi.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Taqa Company Opened Hirings For Development Director And Brand and Events Manager, External Communications Position.