PepsiCo Jobs Apply For Cntrl & Rpt Analyst Jobs | Employment Opportunity In PepsiCo | Recruitment In PepsiCo | Jobs On PepsiCo Careers Portal At www.pepsicojobs.com | UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Vacancy In PepsiCo |
Job Seekers In UAE Who Are Searching For PepsiCo Jobs, There Are Great Opportunities On PepsiCo Careers Portal. PepsiCo Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Data Steward 1st Party Associate Manager, Customer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About PepsiCo Data Steward 1st Party Associate Manager, Customer Jobs. Then Apply For Data Steward 1st Party Associate Manager, Customer Jobs In PepsiCo. But Before Apply Also Visit PepsiCo’s Official Careers Portal.
PepsiCo Jobs 2022 Apply For Cntrl & Rpt Analyst Jobs in UAE
PepsiCo Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Cntrl & Rpt Analyst , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About PepsiCo Cntrl & Rpt Analyst Job Vacancy In UAE. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for PepsiCo Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected AED 11500.00 per month after selection.
PepsiCo Cntrl & Rpt Analyst Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official PepsiCo Careers Portal
|Job Role||Cntrl & Rpt Analyst|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of AED 11500.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Dubai Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Full Job Description
PepsiCo Africa Middle East and South Asia (AMESA), people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
The Control & Reporting Analyst will be a key member of the Sector Reporting COE and will report directly to AMESA Control & Reporting Manager. The individual will be primarily responsible for the Business Unit (BU) HFM reporting and results submission to the Sector / Corporate reporting team.
The role is location free, and the candidate will be based in Egypt, serving AMESA BUs. No relocation will be available for this role.
- Financial Reporting
- Manage Sector’s BU HFM reporting as per timeline of Sector HFM reporting team
- Manage submission of BU FAS 109 related deliverables
- Preparation of Prelim and Final Confirmation
- Reconcile SAP and HFM accounts and document the reason for any variances
- Prepare & validate quarterly Balance sheet Review (BSR) for the BU controller review
- Prepare financial results variance analysis and coordinate with cross-functional BU teams to gather information for submitting Cause of Change (COC) for review with the BU
- Prepare monthly Dashboard, Monthly Flash and other management review files
- Prepare and submission of monthly closing checklist
- Coordinate with Sector corporate reporting team for any issues faced during monthly reporting.
- Play the role of point of contact for the non-HFM users, whether in Control or FP&A or other functions
- Support in preparation of the quarterly and annual reporting requirements (e.g. Lease disclosure, Tax package to the US, annual Fixed Assets Reports…etc.)
- Participate in the projects by taking responsibility for the project’s administration work, including process mappings, flowcharting, management and sector presentations, etc.
- Prepare & validate monthly Balance sheet schedules from SAP
- Work comfortably with the Company’s application (HFM & SAP) to extract, validate and reconcile actual data
- Audit & Compliance
- Ensure compliance with Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices
- Partner with Business process Owner (BPO) and Control Owner (CO) in Global Contol standard (GCS) and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self-testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for the FR process
- Ensure timely audit remediation and track progress
“#Locations: New Cairo, Egypt”
Skills, knowledge, and experience
1. Normally Required Education & Experience
- Minimum: 4-5 years of relevant accounting-related experience.
- Reporting experience: 2 years
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Knowledge
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and verbal English skills
2. Additional Preferred Education & Experience
- Big Four experience is highly preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) or ACCA or MBA
- SAP Knowledge
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For PepsiCo Jobs ?
Check Details About How To Apply For PepsiCo Jobs Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit PepsiCo Jobs Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For PepsiCo Jobs 2022
Some Related FAQ’s To PepsiCo Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- PepsiCo Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- PepsiCo Company Opened Hirings For Dubai.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- PepsiCo Company Opened Hirings For Cntrl & Rpt Analyst And Data Steward 1st Party Associate Manager, Customer Position.