MINOR Hotels Jobs Apply For Development Analyst Jobs | Employment Opportunity In MINOR Hotels | Recruitment In MINOR Hotels | Jobs On MINOR Hotels Careers Portal At careers.minorhotels.com | UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Vacancy In MINOR Hotels |
Job Seekers In UAE Who Are Searching For MINOR Hotels Jobs, There Are Great Opportunities On MINOR Hotels Careers Portal. MINOR Hotels Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Internship Front Office, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About MINOR Hotels Internship Front Office Jobs. Then Apply For Internship Front Office Jobs In MINOR Hotels. But Before Apply Also Visit MINOR Hotels’s Official Careers Portal.
MINOR Hotels Jobs 2022 Apply For Development Analyst Jobs in UAE
MINOR Hotels Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Development Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About MINOR Hotels Development Analyst Job Vacancy In UAE. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for MINOR Hotels Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected AED 25000.00 per month after selection.
MINOR Hotels Development Analyst Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official MINOR Hotels Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||MINOR Hotels|
|Job Role||NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of AED 25000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||UAE Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator, and investor from Bangkok, Thailand with more than 550 hotels in 55 countries across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, and the Americas. The hotel group operates as a subsidiary of Minor International PCL, one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the Asia Pacific region. The group operates hotels under the brands of Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas, Avani Hotels & Resorts, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow Hotels, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts, Oaks Hotels & Resorts, and Elewana Collection.Job DescriptionJob Purpose:
This role is integral to the Development and Asset Management functions of Minor Hotel Group
(MHG) in the Middle East and Africa by supporting the team in the successful implementation
of the company’s regional growth strategy. This includes managing market intelligence and structuring sensible pitches and commercial offers throughout the deal lifecycle. The role reports to the VP of Development EMEA.Key responsibilities are as follows:
1. Development Strategy. Support the continuous evolution of Development strategy for the Middle East and Africa through market intelligence and research. Identify target markets, conversion opportunities, and attractive owning companies/partners in line with the overall business strategy of MHG.
2. Deal Sourcing. Maintain close relationships across the international hotel Owner community and investment/consultancy firms. Work jointly with the Director of Development and Vice President of Development on screening management and franchise deals. Similarly, assist Minor International business leaders to pursue opportunities identified by other divisions within the company pertaining to the Middle East and Africa region.
3. Deal Assessment. Carry out financial analysis and due diligence on proposed hotel projects, including financial projections required to determine the viability of each deal. Maintain close relationship with other international operators for market intelligence
4. Deal Preparation. Manage the preparation of pitch documents in line with RFPs and Owner requirements. Safekeep and manage regional presentations and Development collaterals. Support and carry out live presentations. Prepare and structure commercial offers / MOUs in line with deal assessment, financial analysis undertaken, contract templates and development framework of Minor International.
5. Deal Negotiation. Assist in screening mark-up of legal agreements, support VP and Director in related negotiations required to successfully complete each proposed deal in line
with brand contract criteria and financial hurdles.
6. Deal Presentation. Present recommended deals and all required supporting analyses for
7. Asset Management. Assist with ongoing requests related to existing management contracts for financial projections and general coordination with internal functions.
8. Functional Alignment. Ensure an effective alignment between Development and other
critical divisions including Operations, Sales, and Finance. Support the ongoing commercial
efforts of MHG which will require having the flexibility to work on multiple projects in parallel, and the confidence and common sense to facilitate and advance the business efforts of the company.
Intellectual & Commercial Competencies:
Commercial Perspective. Has a good appreciation of the business world and is up to date with hospitality industry developments. Understands how his/her professional function supports the overall needs of the business. Always maintains an Entrepreneurial outlook.
Builds Competitive Advantage. Demonstrates financial acumen. Strong data collection and analysis abilities for the purpose of making focused business decisions.
Data Processing. Quick and accurate when evaluating verbal and numerical information. Uses sound financial analysis to evaluate investment options. Can draw accurate business conclusions from disparate pieces of information.
Integrity. Demonstrates honesty, reliability, ethics & professionalism. Demonstrates consistency between words & behaviors.
Self Confidence. Handles difficult situations with poise and self-assurance. Demonstrates emotional stability and humility. Calm and controlled under pressure. Resilient in the face of setbacks.
Self-Motivation. Committed to working extended days as required by business needs. Willing to let work issues impact personal activities & time where necessary. Wants to have an impact on the success of the business.
Professional Interaction. Able to interact confidently with a wide range of people – Owners, GMs, Customers, and internal colleagues adapt easily to different cultures & personalities. Develops network of contacts. Sensitive and diplomatic in difficult situations.
Fosters Teamwork. Works collaboratively with others to achieve common goals, serves effectively in both team leader & team member roles, and promotes collaboration & teamwork in others.
Influencing & communicating. Open, honest, and clear when communicating key messages. Able to persuade others by logical argument, clear presentation of facts, and personal style. Able to produce succinct and fluent written documents.
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For MINOR Hotels Jobs ?
Check Details About How To Apply For MINOR Hotels Jobs Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit MINOR Hotels Jobs Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For MINOR Hotels Jobs 2022
Some Related FAQ’s To MINOR Hotels Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- MINOR Hotels Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- MINOR Hotels Company Opened Hirings For Dubai.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- MINOR Hotels Company Opened Hirings For Development Analyst And Sales Manager – Corporate And Internship Front Office Position.