Iqarus Jobs Apply For Clinical Educator Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Iqarus | Recruitment In Iqarus | Jobs On Iqarus Careers Portal At in.puma.com | UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Vacancy In Iqarus |
Job Seekers In UAE Who Are Searching For Iqarus Jobs, There Are Great Opportunities On Iqarus Careers Portal. Iqarus Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Clinical Educator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Iqarus Clinical Educator Jobs. Then Apply For Clinical Educator Jobs In Iqarus . But Before Apply Also Visit Iqarus ‘s Official Careers Portal.
Iqarus Jobs 2022 Apply For Clinical Educator Jobs in UAE
Iqarus Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Clinical Educator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Iqarus Clinical Educator Job Vacancy In UAE. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Iqarus Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected AED 4903.00 per month after selection.
Iqarus Clinical Educator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Iqarus Careers Portal
|Job Role||Clinical Educator|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of AED 4903.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Dubai Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
- Company Description
Iqarus has a proud history, extending over 40 years, of delivering fully-integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We operate across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities. Our approach projects the highest standards of clinical care into the environments in which we operate, through a combination of local knowledge, multinational medical staff, integrated global clinical governance, training and medical supply. Our highly-skilled operational teams deliver frontline and preventative services to mitigate health risk and help organisations keep their workforces safe, healthy, resilient and productive. By increasing the quality, simplicity and efficiency of health delivery we enhance our clients’ return on investment in health and in many instances, help elevate social and/or humanitarian objectives too. Our clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments, non-governmental organisations, supra-nationals, and non-governmental organisations.Job Description
The purpose of the role is to ensure all Iqarus courses are delivered smoothly and seamlessly in line with Iqarus’ business requirements and commitments to clients and qualification awarding bodies. Onsite support to the medical teams is an essential element, coaching and mentoring personnel in order to maintain the high standards of patient care expected by the client.
Duties and responsibilities:
Deliver courses in line with customer, awarding bodies or company requirements
- Support the design, development and accreditation / endorsement of new training products
- Manage training aids and ensure all training aids are kept in a serviceable condition
- Report any loss of equipment or unusable equipment to the training manager
- Control and secure training assets and stores when not in use
- Ensure all course paperwork and sign off sheets are completed
- Ensure all training programmes are up to date
- Ensure all training competency assessments are reviewed each quarter and any changes in legislation are enacted immediately
- Ensure a database of students enrolled and taught is kept in line with GDPR regulations
- Ensure all students complete disclaimers as required, and any other releases required for consent
- Deliver all lessons and practical assessments on time and in the correct environment
- Prepare innovative solutions to customer requirements
- Be prepared to deliver training courses at other locations either in the UAE or Internationally
- Manage student arrivals and disseminate safety and fire briefs
- Ensure roll call of students attending courses
- Act as a mentor for student groups or individuals
- Ensure all training materials on company servers is categorised properly, secured appropriately and all relevant course materials are available for each course
- Manage scenario training and assessment effectively
- Ensure all risk assessments are updated regarding clinical skills rooms and simulation environments
- Ensure HSE compliance at all training sites
- Ensure effective and proper PPE is maintained and worn by all students when required
- Registered Nurse (Adult), with at least 3 years post-graduation experience within one or more of: A&E, ICU, HDU, OOH’s Service, ANP, Medical or Surgical Assessment Unit.
- Level 4 Qualification in adult learning and teaching awarded by a recognised institution, or ability to demonstrate actively working toward achieving this
- Level 4 qualification in the assessment of adult learning awarded by a recognised institution, or ability to demonstrate actively working toward achieving this
- ALS/ ACLS and PHTLS/ITLS Instructor Status.
- Experience working within a medical training position or medical role
- Previous experience in delivering medical training
- Working knowledge of MS 360, Microsoft Power Point and Excel is essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, written and verbal is essential
- Excellent people management and mentoring skills is desirable
Essential Capabilities: *
- Ability and willingness to travel to operational sites to deliver training solutions within geographical area of responsibility, with no restrictions on international travel.
- Proven analysis and problem-solving ability
- Customer focused
- Strong team player
- Ability to lead by example to create a motivated and successful working environment
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach and support for educational innovation.
- Able to function effectively when under pressure and prioritise tasks as required; to react quickly to changing requirements and meet deadlines
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Iqarus Jobs ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Iqarus Jobs Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Iqarus Jobs Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Iqarus Jobs 2022
Some Related FAQ’s To Iqarus Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Iqarus Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Iqarus Company Opened Hirings For Dubai.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Iqarus Company Opened Hirings For Clinical Educator Position.