Caterpillar Jobs Apply For Product Support Manager And Technical Sales Rep Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Caterpillar | Recruitment In Caterpillar | Jobs On Caterpillar Careers Portal At www.caterpillar.com | UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Vacancy In Caterpillar |
Job Seekers In UAE Who Are Searching For Caterpillar Jobs, There Are Great Opportunities On Caterpillar Careers Portal. Caterpillar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Technical Sales Rep, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Caterpillar Technical Sales Rep Jobs. Then Apply For Technical Sales Rep Jobs In Caterpillar. But Before Apply Also Visit Caterpillar’s Official Careers Portal.
Caterpillar Jobs 2022 Apply For Product Support Manager Jobs in UAE
Caterpillar Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Product Support Manager , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Caterpillar Product Support Manager Job Vacancy In UAE. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Caterpillar Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected AED 14900.00 per month after selection.
Caterpillar Product Support Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Caterpillar Careers Portal
|Job Role||Product Support Manager|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of AED 14900.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Dubai Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Marketing / Sales / Product Support
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
Company Info or Why Join Us?
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
Product Support Manager on the Medium Tractor Products (MTP) team with responsibility for the Asia Pacific region. In this role you will lead the MTP Product Support Team consisting of direct and indirect reports regionally. You will, proactively manage warranty, engaged voice of dealer support and current product quality directly impacting decisions.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all Product Support functions associated with NPI development and post-sale service operations in region.
- Manage activities supporting Continuous Product Improvement, reliability engineering, NPI release activities, Warranty Management, accurate operation, maintenance, service and parts manuals, and Service Parts support.
- Research potential product problems and/or develop solutions via contact with district, dealer personnel, and suppliers.
- Develop strategies that will improve NPI reliability and deliver post-sale service capability for dealers and customers in order to meet customer satisfaction and machine reliability targets.
- Provide strategic support, expertise and representation for product liability in conjunction with corporate legal services.
- Resolve machine service issues for Caterpillar dealers and customers through providing level II DSN technical support.
- Participate in NPI programs and process ensuring readiness criteria and both customer and dealer service needs are met for in new products by supervising activities related to new content management, service audits, field validation, technical publications, service parts readiness and product validation programs (i.e. field follow).
- Supervise activities of a team of 2 regional service engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Technical understanding of how machine systems interact.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and help settle customer disputes and work with local officials to resolve commercial issues.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and ability to solve problems on the spot.
Top Candidates will also have
- Leadership experience as a team lead, project lead, etc.
- Experience working directly with dealer service departments and interfacing with customers.
- Knowledge of standard warranty and goodwill policies.
- Experience leading diverse teams across the Caterpillar matrix to address product issues.
- Solid technical aptitude with good root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with product support tools: QRQM, VisionLink, CPI, RWA, PRWB, SISweb, SIMSi, and PIS.
- Knowledge of machine & component systems: engine, powertrain, hydraulics, structures, cab/hvac, and control systems.
- Supervisory experience
- This position requires up to 25% domestic and international travel.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. ISE assignment is not available for this position
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Caterpillar is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit https://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers/why-caterpillar.html
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Caterpillar Jobs ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Caterpillar Jobs Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Caterpillar Jobs 2022
Some Related FAQ’s To Caterpillar Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Caterpillar Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Caterpillar Company Opened Hirings For Dubai.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Caterpillar Company Opened Hirings For Product Support Manager And Technical Sales Rep Position.