Alsalama Hospital Jobs Apply For Security Officer Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Alsalama Hospital | Recruitment In Alsalama Hospital | Jobs On Alsalama Hospital Careers Portal At www.alsalamahospital.com/ | UAE Government Job Vacancies 2021 | Vacancy In Alsalama Hospital |
Job Seekers In UAE Who Are Searching For Alsalama Hospital Jobs, There Are Great Opportunities On Alsalama Hospital Careers Portal. Alsalama Hospital Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Security Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Alsalama Hospital Security Officer Jobs. Then Apply For Security Officer Jobs In Alsalama Hospital. But Before Apply Also Visit Alsalama Hospital’s Official Careers Portal.
Alsalama Hospital Jobs 2021 Apply For Security Officer Jobs in UAE
Alsalama Hospital Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Security Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Alsalama Hospital Security Officer Job Vacancy In UAE. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Alsalama Hospital Jobs Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected AED 1,876.00 a Month after selection.
Alsalama Hospital Security Officer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Alsalama Hospital Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Alsalama Hospital|
|Job Role||Security Officer|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of AED 1,876.00 a Month|
|Type Of Job||UAE, Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Alsalama Hospital Jobs ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Alsalama Hospital Jobs Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Alsalama Hospital Jobs Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Alsalama Hospital Jobs 2021
Some Related FAQ’s To Alsalama Hospital Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Alsalama Hospital Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Alsalama Hospital Company Opened Hirings For Abu Dhabi.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Alsalama Hospital Company Opened Hirings For Security Officer Position.