Al Karamah School Jobs Apply For Health and Safety Officer Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Al Karamah School | Recruitment In Al Karamah School | Jobs On Al Karamah School Careers Portal At in.puma.com | UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Vacancy In Al Karamah School |
Job Seekers In UAE Who Are Searching For Al Karamah School Jobs, There Are Great Opportunities On Al Karamah School Careers Portal. Al Karamah School Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Health and Safety Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Al Karamah School Health and Safety Officer Jobs. Then Apply For Health and Safety Officer Jobs In Al Karamah School . But Before Apply Also Visit Al Karamah School ‘s Official Careers Portal.
Al Karamah School Jobs 2022 Apply For Health and Safety Officer Jobs in UAE
Al Karamah School Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Health and Safety Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Al Karamah School Health and Safety Officer Job Vacancy In UAE. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Al Karamah School Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected AED 4500.00 per month after selection.
Al Karamah School Health and Safety Officer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Al Karamah School Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Al Karamah School|
|Job Role||Health and Safety Officer|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of AED 4500.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||Dubai Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Al Karamah School and Training Institute is a high-profile school for Emirati students, offering world-leading education and behavioural care. Based in Abu Dhabi, our aim is to make a real and lasting difference for every young person we support. The School caters for children and young people on the autistic spectrum, aged 3 to 25, who range from low to high functioning.
Al Karamah School opened in January 2019 and is designed drawing on our experience of creating a suitable environment, which is attuned to child-centred learning. We have a strong track record of creating great, positive learning environments where young people are able to attain the highest educational, behavioural and personal outcomes, and are able to go on and have fulfilling lives and careers.
You will be responsible for creating, enacting and updating safety programmes for staff and students in the school, that encompass government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace. You will also be required to support the training of staff on the importance of health and safety.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and dedicated. You must be motivated to make a positive difference within our school setting with a flexible approach.
We are deeply committed to the continuous professional development of our staff, and you will be joining an enthusiastic, friendly, and well qualified team. We believe the right candidates will find this post challenging, stimulating and rewarding.
The successful applicant will be expected to work flexible hours and support the operation department in all activities.
- You will be provided with a competitive employment package with tax free salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Good staff retention rates – The staff are happy at this school
- Peer support to settle in
- Access to strong formal CPD opportunities with UK links to universities offering qualifications through distance learning and informally working with SEN experts.
- Bachelors degree
- Recognised Health and Safety qualifications (NEBOSH/ IOSH)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a safety officer
- Experience of working as a member of a team and evidence of the ability to work effectively with colleagues.
- Excellent ICT skills and communication skills
- Good Level of English both spoken and written
- Proactive approach to Health & Safety issues.
- Knowledge of Permit to Work Systems.
- Knowledge of Fire & Life Safety Systems.
- Valid UAE Driving Licence.
- Experience of working in a school, College, University or Healthcare environment.
- Experience of working with children with autism and other special educational needs
- Facilities Management & Operational experience.
- Preferred spoken languages Arabic/Urdu/Nepalese/English.
- Experience of writing Risk Assessment & Procedures
Please upload your current CV and a letter of application. We will be shortlisting and interviewing in the coming weeks, and should you be asked to attend interview we will contact you to request further details.
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Al Karamah School Jobs ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Al Karamah School Jobs Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Al Karamah School Jobs Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Al Karamah School Jobs 2022
Some Related FAQ’s To Al Karamah School Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Al Karamah School Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Al Karamah School Company Opened Hirings For Dubai.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Al Karamah School Company Opened Hirings For Health and Safety Officer Position.